The Peak Atlas ESR Gold is an enhanced version of the previous Peak Atlas ESR Plus. It provides instant measurement of a electrolytic capacitor's ESR and its capacitance value. Using the supplied gold plated probes (removable), the Atlas ESR Gold can measure ESR down to a resolution of 0.01 ohms, up to 40 ohms. It can even measure ESR for capacitors that are in-circuit. Probes are removable, allowing 2mm compatible probes to be fitted. Audible alerts are produced for various ESR levels allowing you to perform many tests in succession without having to look at the display. The ESR70 automatically takes capacitive reactance into account, so even low value capacitors (down to 0.3uF) can have the ESR measured accurately.
Remember, this is an improved version of the Peak Atlas ESR Plus (ESR70). This new "Gold" version does everything the "Plus" version did, but it does it better.
New Gold Features:
- Improved LCD with better backlight.
- 10x faster capacitance measurement for large capacitors.
- Enhanced user options system.
- New triple-slope measurement system to vastly reduce the influence of parallel resistance and/or leakage current on capacitance measurements.
- Much wider capacitance measurement range now 0.3uF to 90,000uF (was 1uF to 22,000uF).
- Uses a single AAA Alkaline cell (included).
- Alphanumeric LCD with backlight.
- Automatic analysis-start when you apply the probes.
- Automatic capacitor discharge using controlled discharge function.
- ESR (and low DC resistance) measurement (even in-circuit).
- Capacitive reactance automatically taken into account to ensure accurate ESR.
- Capacitance measurement (if testing out-of-circuit).
- Audible alerts for various ESR levels.
- Extended ESR measurement range up to 40 Ohms.
- Optional probe alternatives easily fitted.
- ESR70 - Equivalent Series Resistance Meter.
- Extra-long and extra-flexible test cables (450mm of Silicone covered cable).
- 2mm gold plated plugs and sockets with removeable gold plated crocodile clips.
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide.
- AAA Alkaline cell.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.