"The "Capacitor Wizard®" meter is a very useful capacitor analyzer from Midwest Devices LLC. It uses the ESR (equivalent series resistance) method for determining a capacitors' "health". Capacitor testing can be problematic using other solutions. The ESR method detects problems
with a device due to changes in the dielectric constant or the electrolytic compound drying out and really measures the overall "health" of a device and not just its capacitance value. This is an indispensable piece of test equipment for a system designer or product technician!!!!"
• Meter Range: 0 to 30 Ohms Expanded Scale
• Output Test Signal: 100 KHz Sine Wave
• Output Voltage: Only 5 mV RMS! - will NOT turn on solid state devices
• Meter input resistance: 2.5 Ohm - Resolution as low as 0.1 Ohm
• Adjustable "Capacitor Good" beeper-Beeper Resolution as low as 50 milli Ohm!
• Power: 4 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
• Size 7" x 4" x 1.5"
• High quality gold plated probe tips with 4 foot leads
• Ohms-Zero and Beeper-Adjust controls
• UL and ULC ( UL3111-1 )
• CE European Standard EN-55022 and EN-50082-1
• Capacitance range - caps below 1uF start to lose resolution, but it is still useful in repair work. There is no limit for large caps.
Quote from past customers of Mid West : "This is one of the best pieces of equipment I have. You people have designed a great tool. Sure makes for fast identification of bad Caps. I am glad I bought the Cap. Wiz. I was so impressed that I have told others about this tool and they have purchased their own Cap Wizards. They are equally impressed." Bernhardt Services
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.