Wideband low noise amplifier (0.1-2000MHz) mounted on on PCB with SMA connectors. Gain 32dB used for Short wave, FM radio, remote control receiver, such as cable TV signal amplifier need low noise rf signal amplification.
Size：Overall size: 25*33mm (not including joint)
Diameter of end: 5mm
Color：green + gold
Maximum power output：20mW
Power supply voltage: 9-12 VDC
Working current: 27mA
1. When working frequency is less than 500 MHZ，it get well gain flatness, can make it less than 1dB after careful adjustment. The lower frequency the higher gain consistency.
2. Amplifier working frequency of the lower limit is subject to input and output capacitor, the default value is 0.1 uF, working to 0.1 MHz. Increase the input and output capacitance appropriately, can extend the cut-off frequency, such as 10uF capacitance can work to 5KHz.
3. When the power supply voltage is in 5-8 v range, it can be used as a variable gain amplifier, gain increases with the increase of the power supply voltage, which suitable for radio frequency receive front-end circuit, using DA control power supply voltage, to control the gain of the amplifier, automatic gain control.
4. When the power supply voltage in the 9-10 v, the low frequency end gain up to 32 db, at this time the amplifier has a low noise coefficient and good stability.
5. When the voltage is 12 v, reach maximum gain, the low frequency end gain of 32 dB.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.