Set of Red/Black 2mm (hook width) PCX Test Leads, 600V Cat III with 1m Silicone Cable with Banana plug and Parrot PCX.
Parrot™ Clips with HQ leads and banana plugs or other connectors are the best solution for DDM, analog multimeter for high voltage measurements as well as for high current measurements.
Parrot™ Probes are the best solution for accurate, reliable contact and connections for Fluke, Keithley, Agilent, Tektronix and other high quality equipment. Parrot Clips are also a very good ad to Pomona , Mueler or other test leads
The advantages of the Parrot Clip are an outcome of the Invention's Novelty - the METAL TIP.
The Metal tip is directly connected to the lead providing low resistance for both measuring methods:
1) Hands-on, direct pointing
2) Hands-free, double metal connection
A nice Utube review is available online.
The Parrot clip provides eight major advantages toward the other test probes and clips (alligator clip, one hook clip, two hooks clip, etc.)
- Accessibility in narrow places (0.5mm - 4mm)
- Low point contact resistance (3mohm - 5mohm)
- Low connection resistance (3mohm - 5 mohm)
- High insulation (300V - 1000 V) IEC1010 CAT III
- High current (5A - 25 A)
- Reliable mechanical connection (metal tip + hook)
- Reliable connection at high temperature (90°C - 160°C)
For more info see the test clip