The Velleman DVM3218 is a Pen-Type Digital Multimeter that is perfect for the field technician and DIY'r alike. Ease of use and pen-style design allows you to perform tests in closed in areas not easily accessible by a typical multimeter. A convenient LCD screen on the side offers clear indication of your readings.
- Auto range or manual range
- Data-hold function
- Auto power-off
- Diode and continuity test
- Voltage measurements: AC and DC 600V max.
- Current measurements: AC 34mA and DC 340mA max.
- Resistance measurements: 34Mohm max.
- Fuse protection: F500mA / 250V
- Compliance: IEC1010 CATII 1000V, CATIII 600V
DC voltage: 340mV/3.4V/34V/340V/600V
- basic accuracy: ± 0.8% for 340mV range / ± 1.0% for 3.4V~340V range / ± 1.2% for 600V range
- input impedance: 10Mohm
- maximum input: 1000Vdc
AC voltage: 3.4V/34V/340V/600V
- basic accuracy: ± 1.2% for 3.4V~340V range / ± 1.5% for 600V range
- input impedance: 10Mohm <100pF
- frequency range: 40-400Hz
- maximum input: 1000V
DC current: 34mA/340mA
- basic accuracy: ±1.5%
- overload protection: 0.4A / 250V fuse
AC current: 34mA/340mA
- basic accuracy: ± 1.8% for 34mA range / ± 2.0% for 340mA range
- overload protection: 400mA/250V fuse
- basic accuracy: ±0.8% for 340 Ohm range / ±1.2% for 3.4K~340K range / ±2.0% for 3.4M range / ± 3.0% for 34M range
- overload protection: 500V
- overrange: yes "OL"
- continuity buzzer: yes
- transistor test: no
- diode test: yes 1.0mA (open circuit voltage = 3.4V DC)
- low-battery indication: yes
- maximum display: 3400
- LCD display size: -
- ranging mode: manual or automatic
- data hold: yes
- backlight: no
- dimensions: 9" x 1.4" x 0.8"
- weight (with battery): approx. 7oz
- power supply: 2 x 1.5V LR44 batteries V13GA (incl.)
- packing: -
- accessories: manual / battery
- auto power-off: yes
See the Datasheet for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.