The LTC1151 is a high voltage, high performance dual zero-drift operational amplifier. The two sample-and-hold capacitors per amplifier required externally by other chopper amplifiers are integrated on-chip. The LTC1151 also incorporates proprietary high voltage CMOS structures which allow operation at up to 36V total supply voltage.
– Maximum Offset Voltage Drift: 0.05µV/°C.
– High Voltage Operation: ±18V.
– No External Components Required.
– Maximum Offset Voltage: 5µV.
– Low Noise: 1.5µVP-P (0.1Hz to 10Hz).
– Minimum Voltage Gain: 125dB.
– Minimum CMRR: 106dB.
– Minimum PSRR: 110dB.
– Low Supply Current: 0.9mA/Amplifier.
– Single Supply Operation: 4.75V to 36V.
– 8 Pin DIP package.
– Input Common Mode Range Includes Ground.
The product datasheet is available here to view
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.