The LT1074 is a 5A monolithic bipolar switching regulator which requires only a few external parts for normal operation. The power switch, all oscillator and control circuitry, and all current limit.
– Buck Converter with Output Voltage Range of 2.5V to 50V
– Tapped-Inductor Buck Converter with 10A Output at 5V
– Positive-to-Negative Converter
– Negative Boost Converter
– Multiple Output Buck Converter
– 5A Onboard Switch (LT1074)
– Operates Up to 60V Input
– 100kHz Switching Frequency
– Greatly Improved Dynamic Behavior
– Available in Low Cost 5 and 7-Lead Packages
– Only 8.5mA Quiescent Current
– Programmable Current Limit
– Micropower Shutdown Mode
All components, are included on the chip. The topology is a classic positive €œbuck€� configuration but several design innovations allow this device to be used as a positive-to-negative converter, a negative boost converter, and as a flyback converter. The switch output is specified to swing 40V below ground, allowing the LT1074 to drive a tapped inductor in the buck mode with output currents up to 10A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.