US-English 220VAC 2-Terminal AC Power Adapter

ConnectorSKU: 04J001

$ 0.99


These handy little adapters are used to plug 'made for USA' type two prong devices into and in turn plug into a European/English 220VAC wall socket. Plug side is the familiar two round pins. Make sure the device you are trying to power will run on 220 Volts, some newer devices are 'universal' and will run on either. Some older devices (such as wall transformers for cameras) will have a 110/220 volt switch in the power supply. Many computers/power supplies have a 110/220 switch which must be in the 220 position when using this adapter on a 220V circuit. These are similar to ones made by Franzus ( at a higher price of course).

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Facebook Pay Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Venmo Visa

Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.

Gastos estimados de envío

You may also like

Recently viewed