Jan 17 2016 - Today USPS raised it shipping rates for 1st class, Priority and Express mail services which many of our customers use for shipping. We have decided to absorb the increase ourselves a keep our rates the same for the rest of 2016.
Here are the details of the increased shipping charges.
- The Average Shipping price rises 9.5% from $5.02 to $5.50.
- Priority Mail rises an average of 9.8%.
- Priority Mail Express rises an average of 15.6%.
- The USPS discontinues Priority Mail Express Flat Rate boxes.
- First-Class Package Service rises an average of 12.8%.
Share this post